UNOCHA Associate Human Resources Officer Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNOCHA is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Associate Human Resources Officer position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNOCHA.
UNOCHA Associate Human Resources Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 12, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 10, 2022.
|UNOCHA EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 10, 2022|
|Position||Associate Human Resources Officer|
UNOCHA Associate Human Resources Officer Jobs 2022
The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent).
- Experience: Minimum 2 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: French and English are the working languages of the UN Secretariat. For this position, fluency in English (both oral and written) is required. Knowledge of French is desirable. Knowledge of another UN official language is an advantage.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in human resources management, business or public administration, social sciences, education or related field is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two (2) additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible experience in human resources management, administration or related area is required.
- Experience with online recruitment systems and Enterprise Resources Planning systems (such as Inspira IMIS or Umoja or similar) is required.
- Experience in recruitment and/or talent sourcing is required.
- Experience in providing human resources policy related advice is desirable.
- Experience in working in the UN Common System or comparable international organizations is desirable.
Within delegated authority, the Associate Human Resources Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provides advice and support to managers and staff on human resources related matters.
- Keeps abreast of developments in various areas of human resources.
Recruitment and placement
- Coordinates with client offices in identifying upcoming vacancies.
- Prepares vacancy announcements, reviews applications, and provides a short-list to clients’ offices.
- Reviews recommendation on the selection of candidate by client offices.
- Prepares and presents cases to Central Review bodies and committees.
- Supervises the maintenance of the human resources filing system.
- Assists in planning, organizing, developing and administering tests related to recruitment of professional, general service and other categories of staff.
- Organizes and coordinates the UNHQ Internship Programme Job Openings
- Monitors and maintains a list of staff members in need of placement in close coordination with Human Resources Business Partner Teams.
- Prepares classification requests for positions Professional and General Service and related categories.
- Provides guidance to programme managers on the application of classification policies and procedures and by undertaking whole office review.
- Performs other duties as required.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://inspira.un.org/psc/UNCAREERS/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/UN_CUSTOMIZATIONS.UN_JOB_DETAIL.GBL?Page=UN_JOB_DETAIL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=178438& to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 10, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unocha.org|