UNISFA Administrative Officer Jobs 2021 South Sudan: Currently the UNISFA is hiring employees for their upcoming projects. There is a total of 01 vacancy for the Administrative Officer position. Now for all South Sudanese NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNISFA.
UNISFA Administrative Officer Jobs 2021 employment advertisement is published on 06th June 2021. Candidates can apply via online by June 13, 2021.
|UNISFA EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Interim Security Force for Abyei (UNISFA)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||06 June 2021|
|Closing Date:||13 June 2021|
|Position||Administrative Officer [temporary]|
|Apply Process||Via online|
UNISFA Administrative Officer Jobs 2021
The United Nations Interim Security Force for Abyei (UNISFA) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Abyei, South Sudan.
Within delegated authority, the Administrative Officer will carry out the following duties:
- Serves as part of the front office of the Chief Operations and Resources Management and follows up on issues related to documents management, drafting of Mission specific policy and guidance documents.
- Oversees work related to procurement, billing and receipt of income from various services, operational travel programme, procurement monitoring and evaluation of vendor contracts/payments to vendors and individual contractors/consultants for services.
- Reviews adequacy of field mission’s space requirements.
- Oversees the identification of office technology needs and maintenance of equipment, software and systems, coordinating enhancement as necessary.
#1: Position: Administrative Officer [temporary]
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required. Technical or vocational certificate in administrative services, finance, human resources, business administration or personnel management is required.
- Experience: At least ten (10) years of progressively responsible experience within the United Nations system or the private sector in the field of administrative services, finance, accounting, human resources, audit, or in other related fields, of which three (3) years should have been at a supervisory level is required. The minimum years of relevant experience is reduced to five years for candidates who possess a first level University degree. Experience in international operations in a post-conflict environment is desirable.
- Languages: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this post, fluency in written and oral English is required.
- Employment Type: Contract
- Remuneration:offer a highly competitive salary.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching a detailed cover letter
and curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format. Make sure to include all past work experiences, if any, IT skills, etc.
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully. Interested Candidates May Apply Online by using the following links. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. The closing date: 08th June, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (New York time).
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Job Application Link||Apply Now|
|Official Notification Link||unisfa.unmissions.org|