UNICEF Travel Assistant Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNICEF is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Travel Assistant position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNICEF.
UNICEF Travel Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 12 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 24 April 2022.
UNICEF EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT
|Organization Name||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||12 April 2022|
|Closing Date||24 April 2022|
UNICEF Travel Assistant Jobs 2022
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Completion of secondary education.
- Experience: Minimum of five (5) years
- Language: Fluency in English is required.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Completion of secondary education. Knowledge of United Nations travel rules and practices and of standard tools and references of the travel industry is an asset.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant professional experience in the travel industry with experience in an international organization similar to the UN, which should include relevant professional work experience in general administration.
- Training within the travel industry is a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of office and diplomatic protocol arrangements is desirable.
- Advanced computer skills and associated electronic office equipment and operating data management systems is essential.
- Fluency in English and in the local working language of the duty station required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Upon the request received from the pertinent Cluster/Section, reviews Travel Authorization (TAs) for the international and local travel, prepares amendment to TAs as required. Also maintains the Travel Authorization (TA) register and travel plans and indicates details of all travels therein, as they take place.
- Calculates travel claims and review related documents and verifies them for completeness, before submitting for posting, for forwarding them to Finance Section for payment.
- Follow up with travelers who have outstanding travel claims to ensure timely settlement of the same.
- Arranges for flight bookings, issuance of tickets and hotel reservations for arriving and departing international staff members, their dependents, and visitors. Arrange, likewise, for national staff members, partners, consultants and UNVs traveling on mission locally or abroad. Also advise the Transport Unit on pick-ups from and drop-offs from the airport.
- Close follow ups with rules set out by the Airlines and share to the travelers:- Staff members , consultants whomever UNICEF sponsored individuals.
- Assist in obtaining Security clearance for UNICEF staff members, their dependents, and visitors, as required. Also inform the UNDSS on movements of staff and visitors.
- Verifies invoices from Travel Agents as well as packers and prepares payment requests, as necessary. And follow up with travel agents for any outstanding payments at the end of every month.
- Maintains and updated files of Travel Authorization and supporting documents.
- Assist as a backup for protocol issues when required
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/550045….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 24 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unicef.org|