UNICEF Research & Evaluation Officer Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNICEF is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Research & Evaluation Officer position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNICEF.
UNICEF Research & Evaluation Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on May 05, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 17, 2022.
|UNICEF EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||May 05, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 17, 2022|
|Position||Research & Evaluation Officer|
UNICEF Research & Evaluation Officer Jobs 2022
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A University Degree in economics, psychology, sociology, education or other social science field is required
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in social development analysis and programming at the international and/or in a developing country is required. Relevant experience in program/project monitoring and evaluation in a UN system agency or organization is an asset.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How can you make a difference?
- Under the guidance and supervision of the Chief of Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation (P4), the Research and Evaluation (R&E) Officer P2 will provide support to and facilitate the monitoring, evaluation, and reporting functions for the country office. This will be done in close collaboration with other members of the PM&E section – PME Specialist, Partnerships Specialist, PM&E Officers in Field Offices, and programme officers and specialists across the different offices in Somalia and the UNICEF Somalia Support Centre (Nairobi) and others under operations for HACT and Budget.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/550717 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 17, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unicef.org|