UNICEF Planning and Monitoring Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNICEF is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Planning and Monitoring Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNICEF.
UNICEF Planning and Monitoring Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 07 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 21 May 2022.
|UNICEF EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||07 May 2022|
|Closing Date||21 May 2022|
|Position||Planning and Monitoring Officer|
UNICEF Planning and Monitoring Officer Jobs 2022
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Semera, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: 2 Years
- Language: Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Duty Station: Semera
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A university degree in social sciences, development planning, planning, evaluation, survey implementation, advanced statistical research
- A minimum of two  years of relevant professional experience in programme development and implementation including monitoring and evaluation activities as follows:
- At least one instance of exposure to emergency programming, including preparedness planning.
- Active involvement in a humanitarian crisis response programme preferred.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
Duties & Tasks:
- Make professional contributions to and provide technical assistance for the planning and establishing the major research, monitoring and evaluation activities in multi-year and annual IMEPs, which is to be reflected in UNDAF M&E Plans.
- Participate in management studies and support/participate in thematic/strategic evaluations to improve development & organizational effectiveness.
- Support and contribute to effectively joint evaluations with developmental partners, including joint evaluation of UNICEF or of multi-partner programs.
- In close consultation with management and liaison with partners, make a professional contribution to formulation of the IMEPs from a sound results-based programming process and collaborative working relations with partners
- In a close coordination with partners, ensure that the IMEPs include data collection activities that provide accurate and relevant data on key activities and results, including results for children.
- Contribute to the incorporation of M&E tasks in the IMEPs which were identified within the CO Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan, in order to anticipate and prepare for the information needs and operational modalities of an emergency, in consultation with humanitarian partners.
- In humanitarian response situations, within the first month, draft and recommend a simple one-month dats- collection plan to cover key dats gaps as required for the initial emergency response, working in close collaboration with the humanitarian cluster partners. After the initial; humanitarian response, support the management of the medium-term response with a revised IMEP.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/550823….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 21 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unicef.org|