UNICEF Individual Contractor – Information Management Specialist Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNICEF is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Individual Contractor – Information Management Specialist position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNICEF.
UNICEF Individual Contractor – Information Management Specialist Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 31, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 13, 2022.
|UNICEF EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 31, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 13, 2022|
|Position||Individual Contractor – Information Management Specialist|
UNICEF Individual Contractor – Information Management Specialist Jobs 2022
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced university degree.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in spoken and written English is a requirement. Working knowledge of French or Portuguese will be an asset.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced university degree in one or more of the following areas: Public Health, Epidemiology, or other related discipline. *First university degree combined with additional two years relevant professional work experience and understanding of relevant functions may be considered in lieu of advanced university degree.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience at national and international levels Experience managing, analyzing, and visualizing data using web-based data visualization dashboards/platforms (e.g. Tableau, PowerBi, Shiny, Superset) and programming languages/analytical tools (e.g. SQL, Java, Python, R, Matlab) is a requirement. Prior work experience with a multi-lateral or international health and development agency.
- Track record of producing quality deliverables on time.
- Strong ability to multi-task and a drive for on-time delivery required.
Activities and Tasks:
- Map and establish dataflows in countries covered by the regional office. Set up and trouble shoot system for data gathering from 21 ESAR countries on the status of immunization and other essential health service delivery
- Provide support to Country office to collect, validate, review and analyze EPI data sets including Vaccine management data base and provide detailed feedback and follow-up with country offices
- Conduct in-depth data analysis to identify areas with higher number of un/under immunized/zero-dose children for targeted technical assistance (conflict affected, hard-to-reach, urban poor etc).
- Produce infographics, presentations and other visual information products to strengthen data-driven planning and decision making at regional offices, across partners and country offices.
- Support design and planning of a web-based dashboard for data aggregation and analytics of the information gathered for 21 ESAR countries
- Support the visualization and dissemination of the Continuity of essential health services and country profile data products through web based dashboards and slides posted on the UNICEF ESAR Health Sharepoint Collaboration Site/Knowledge Hub
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/549731 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 13, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unicef.org|