UNICEF ICT Manager (Programme Effectiveness) Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNICEF is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the ICT Manager (Programme Effectiveness) position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNICEF.
UNICEF ICT Manager (Programme Effectiveness) Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 05, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 19, 2022.
|UNICEF EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 05, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 19, 2022|
|Position||ICT Manager (Programme Effectiveness)|
UNICEF ICT Manager (Programme Effectiveness) Jobs 2022
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced university degree (Master’s or higher).
- Experience: Minimum 8 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) is an asset.
- Duty Station: Nairobi, Kenya.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in Business Management/Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, ICT Management, Innovation, Change Management, International Development or related field. *A first University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience in identifying, designing and implementing large-scale solutions, projects and initiatives with technology components is required, including experience supervising consultants and developers, responsibility for business analysis, budgets, contracts, project management and procurement and engagement with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of open sources solutions, platforms, Digital Public Goods, technologies, best practices and standards used in the development and implementation of solutions and initiatives in the areas relevant to the UNICEF mandate, including but not limited to health, nutrition, child protection or education. Demonstrated experience with hands-on application of these to develop and implement large-scale solutions, projects and initiatives will be an advantage.
- Well developed oral and written communication skills, including public speaking, presentation skills and ability to engage with high-level officials and with community-level partners.
- Knowledge of UNICEF programmatic areas and technology-based development landscape is desirable.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) is an asset.
Technical Leadership and Quality Assurance:
- Provides strong technical leadership on applicable standards, best practices, methodologies and technology platforms to ensure optimum development and implementation of technology-based solutions and initiatives to support delivery of programme results in the field.
Field-Oriented Digital Innovation, T4D and DPG Initiative Development and Implementation Support
- Leads agreed field product and service development and implementation for field-oriented digital innovation, T4D and DPG projects and initiatives to support delivery of programme results, including the following: product and project management, business case development, technical requirements development, vendor management, technical documentation and guideline development.
Knowledge Management, Networking and Partnerships
- Leads the creation and management of a community of practice around the use of the identified digital innovation, T4D and DPG solutions and relevant technologies. Facilitates organization of trainings, webinars, and knowledge-sharing initiatives to enhance awareness of the developed solutions and initiatives to further promote their take up and scaling. Ensures that field offices have appropriate expertise and capacity in place, as required, to assist external partners and governments with the uptake and maintenance of the developed solutions and initiatives and support development of the required capacity in external partners.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/549406 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 19, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unicef.org|