UNICEF Human Resources Specialist Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNICEF is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Human Resources Specialist position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNICEF.
UNICEF Human Resources Specialist Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 09, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 22, 2022.
|UNICEF EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 09, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 22, 2022|
|Position||Human Resources Specialist|
UNICEF Human Resources Specialist Jobs 2022
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced University Degree.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Duty Station: Kenya.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Education: An Advanced University Degree in human resource management, business management, international relations, psychology or another related field is required.
- Work Experience: Five years of increasingly responsible professional experience in human resource management in an international organization and/or large corporation is required.
How can you make a difference?
- The HR Specialist, within their area of responsibility, is accountable for implementing HR services that enhance the capacity of their clients to deliver on their business goals and objectives. In doing so, the incumbent demonstrates the ability to anticipate HR-related needs and develop subsequent plans and solutions that align HR management with business objectives.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/549963 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 22, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unicef.org|