UNICEF Human Resources Consultant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNICEF is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Human Resources Consultant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNICEF.
UNICEF Human Resources Consultant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 20, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 27, 2022.
|UNICEF EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 20, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 27, 2022|
|Position||Human Resources Consultant|
UNICEF Human Resources Consultant Jobs 2022
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced University degree.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English language is required.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced University degree or equivalent backgrounds in Human Resources, Business Administration, International Relations, Social Sciences, Psychology or related areas.
- 5 Years of progressive responsible experience at national level in Emergency. Of these minimum 2 years with the UN.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in emergency setting are required.
- International experience will be an asset.
- English language is required.
How can you make a difference?
- The Human Resources Consultant will report to the Human Resources Manager, to assist the Country Office in the recruitment and immediate deployment of human resources needs of Country Office, providing support to the CO to sustain rapid recruitment and deployment of high calibre of staff and employee performance for the effective implementation of the emergency programmes.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/550141 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 27, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unicef.org|