UNICEF Education Officer Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNICEF is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Education Officer position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNICEF.
UNICEF Education Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 01, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 13, 2022.
|UNICEF EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 01, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 13, 2022|
UNICEF Education Officer Jobs 2022
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: Minimum 02 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Duty Station: Lodwar.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- A university degree in one of the following fields is required: education, psychology, sociology or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of two years of professional experience in programme planning, management, and/or research in education is required. Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
- UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA).
- The UNICEF competencies required for this post are…
- To view our competency framework, please visit here.
- UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
- UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/549734 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 13, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unicef.org|