UNICEF Consultancy Team Building for Regional Management Team Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNICEF is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Consultancy Team Building for Regional Management Team position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNICEF.
UNICEF Consultancy Team Building for Regional Management Team Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 25, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 04, 2022.
|UNICEF EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 25, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 04, 2022|
|Position||Consultancy Team Building for Regional Management Team|
UNICEF Consultancy Team Building for Regional Management Team Jobs 2022
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced university degree.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Job no: 549523.
- Contract type: Consultancy.
- Level: Consultancy.
- Location: Kenya.
- Categories: Human Resources.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced university degree in social sciences or related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience in facilitating team building activities and coordinating events, including regional/global meetings and or workshops.
- Strong communication skills, including ability to convey detailed information in a clear manner to a diverse audience.
- Flexible and able to respond to and accommodate change easily.
- Administrative skills with the ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks under minimal supervision in effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and respond to deadlines without sacrificing quality.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA).
To view our competency framework, please visit here.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/549523 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 04, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unicef.org|