UNICEF Consultancy Regional household survey consultant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNICEF is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Consultancy Regional household survey consultant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNICEF.
UNICEF Consultancy Regional household survey consultant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 05, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 18, 2022.
|UNICEF EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 05, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 18, 2022|
|Position||Consultancy Regional household survey consultant|
UNICEF Consultancy Regional household survey consultant Jobs 2022
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Master’s Degree or equivalent in Social Sciences, Demography, Statistics, Epidemiology.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- At least a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Social Sciences, Demography, Statistics, Epidemiology, or other related technical field with significant measurement or analysis component is required.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the coordination and/or management of quantitative household surveys. (Prior MICS/DHS coordination experience mandatory);
- Expertise in statistical analyses (familiarity with data processing and data analysis software, SPSS mandatory);
- Experience in survey report writing;
- Fluency in English;
- Oral and written communications in French will be an asset;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel to all countries across ESAR.
Mobility is a condition of international professional employment with UNICEF and an underlying premise of the international civil service.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Individuals engaged under a consultancy or individual contract will not be considered “staff members” under the Staff Regulations and Rules of the United Nations and UNICEF’s policies and procedures, and will not be entitled to benefits provided therein (such as leave entitlements and medical insurance coverage). Their conditions of service will be governed by their contract and the General Conditions of Contracts for the Services of Consultants and Individual Contractors. Consultants and individual contractors are responsible for determining their tax liabilities and for the payment of any taxes and/or duties, in accordance with local or other applicable laws.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/549847 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 18, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unicef.org|