UNICEF Child Protection Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNICEF is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Child Protection Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNICEF.
UNICEF Child Protection Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 01 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 13 April 2022.
|UNICEF EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||01 April 2022|
|Closing Date||13 April 2022|
|Position||Child Protection Officer|
UNICEF Child Protection Officer Jobs 2022
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: 2 Years
- Language: Fluency in English is required.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- University Degree in Social Sciences or in other relevant fields appropriate for child protection.
- A minimum of two years of relevant professional experience in social development planning and management in child protection related areas is required.
- Experience working in a similar context or region is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in programme development in child protection related areas in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts is an added advantage.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
SUMMARY OF KEY FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES are:
- Provides technical support and follow-up actions on programme implementation activities and prepare reports regularly. Support key government counter parts (bureau of women, children and social affairs (BOWCSA), Bureau of Justice (BoJ) and regional vital vents registration agency (VERA)) and key other partners working with UNCEF on development and humanitarian contexts in rolling out of planed activities to deliver results as designed.
- Support the regional level child protection situation analysis for programme/project planning, management, and monitoring and evaluation purposes. Analyzes regional implementation reports and evaluates in relation to established programme recommendations and plans of action. Reports the outcome of analyses and proposes corrective actions.
- Undertakes ongoing risk assurance activities (program visit and, spot checks visits) to UNICEF supported program and/or project sites, assesses local conditions and resources, and monitors UNICEF inputs as well as their utilization. Communicates with local counterpart authorities on [programs/project feasibility and effectiveness, including the flow of direct cash transfers, supply, technical and non-supply assistance.
- Follows up, evaluates, and analyzes financial and supply reports to ensure that expenditures are within allotments and data is consistent with plans and micro plans, as well as that allocation, utilization and retirement of funds are done in a proper and timely manner. Reports to the supervisor and as needed to the responsible unit in the child protection section and program associate within the field office.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/549708….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 13 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unicef.org|