UNHCR Senior Protection Associate Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNHCR is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Senior Protection Associate position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNHCR.
UNHCR Senior Protection Associate Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 25 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 02 May 2022.
|UNHCR EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee (UNHCR)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||25 April 2022|
|Closing Date||02 May 2022|
|Position||Senior Protection Associate|
UNHCR Senior Protection Associate Jobs 2022
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee (UNHCR) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: High School Diploma.
- Experience: 4 years
- Language: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Education & Professional Work Experience Years of Experience / Degree Level For G7 – 4 years relevant experience with High School Diploma; or 2 years relevant work experience with Bachelor or equivalent or higher
- Stay abreast of political, social, economic and cultural developments that have an impact on the protection environment.
- Consistently apply International and National Law and applicable UN/UNHCR and IASC policy, standards and codes of conduct.
- Assist in providing comments on existing and draft legislation related to PoC.
- Provide advice and guidance on protection issues to PoC; liaise with competent authorities to ensure the issuance of personal and other relevant documentation.
- Assist in conducting eligibility and status determination for PoC in compliance with UNHCR procedural standards and international protection principles.
- Contribute to measures to identify, prevent and reduce statelessness.
- Contribute to a country-level child protection plan as part of the protection strategy.
- Contribute to a country-level education plan as part of the protection strategy.
- Assist the supervisor in implementing and monitoring Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all protection/solutions activities.
- Manage individual protection cases including those on GBV and child protection. Monitor, and assist the supervisor with intervening in cases of refoulement, expulsion and other protection incidents.
- Assist in identifying durable solutions for the largest possible number of PoC through voluntary repatriation, local integration and where appropriate, resettlement.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://public.msrp.unhcr.org/psp/RAHRPRDX/EMPLOYEE/HR/….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 02 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unhcr.org|