UNHCR Senior HR Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNHCR is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Senior HR Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNHCR.
UNHCR Senior HR Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 01 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 21 April 2022.
|UNHCR EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee (UNHCR)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||01 April 2022|
|Closing Date||21 April 2022|
|Position||Senior HR Officer|
UNHCR Senior HR Officer Jobs 2022
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee (UNHCR) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Undergraduate degree.
- Language: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English
- Experience: 9 years
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Education & Professional Work Experience Years of Experience / Degree Level For P4/NOD – 9 years relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or 8 years relevant experience with Graduate degree; or 7 years relevant experience with Doctorate degree
- Engage with management to understand priorities, and provide advice and solutions on all aspects of HR in line with delegated HR authorities.
- Sponsor HR initiatives that support organizational culture change such as good people management practices, and promoting gender, inclusion and diversity.
- Lead HR operational activities to ensure timely provision of HR solutions, prioritizing according to the needs and risks.
- Assignments and Talent Acquisition:
- Oversee the process of recruitment, assignment and reassignment of locally-recruited staff and affiliate workforce, ensuring compliance with UNHCR rules and procedures, and providing advice to managers where required.
- Set up and run (Regional) Assignments Committee.
- Take a proactive approach to risk management in the areas of recruitment, ensuring the issues are identified, addressed and reported and, where appropriate, escalated.
- Advice to managers and staff, and contribution to an inclusive work environment:
- Build dialog and outreach with staff to provide support with their queries; and also promote dialog between staff and management to help find solutions to HR-related issues.
- Be proactive in identifying issues, themes and patterns affecting the workforce¿s health and welfare, including sexual harassment and abuse of authority.
- Ensure that on-boarding, induction, re-integration into the workplace and off-boarding support, is provided to colleagues; Induction programmes should include information on Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) and Sexual Harassment, Code of Conduct as well as workforce¿s rights and obligations.
- HR policies and inter-agency:
- Ensure compliance with UNHCR¿s Human Resources policies and procedures and the UN staff rules, regulations and UNHCR administrative instructions.
- Participate in a network among HR staff members in the region in order to harmonize implementation of HR policies and initiatives, collect field insights to inform the development of DHR policies and activities; identify and share HR best practices, also through contacts with other UN agencies.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://public.msrp.unhcr.org/psp/RAHRPRDX/EMPLOYEE/HR/c….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 21 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unhcr.org|