UNHCR PSP Donor Care Intern Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNHCR is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the PSP Donor Care Intern position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNHCR.
UNHCR PSP Donor Care Intern Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 22, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 05, 2022.
|UNHCR EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee (UNHCR)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 22, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 05, 2022|
|Position||PSP Donor Care Intern|
UNHCR PSP Donor Care Intern Jobs 2022
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee (UNHCR) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Graduate Degree.
- Experience: Minimum 1 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Be a recent graduate (within one year of completion of their studies) or current & have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or any other related field.
- Have strong organizational skills and able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with fluency in English. Knowledge in French is a plus.
- Have good computer skills and be able to learn quickly on using new applications. Prior exposure to using Salesforce is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Excel and ability to comfortably use Excel to generate analytics.
- Have excellent research and organizational skills.
- Support responding to donor emails on Salesforce in a timely and effective manner;
- Help ensure an accurate and up to date donor database is maintained at all times;
- Assist in responding to donors in a timely manner;
- Keep abreast with upcoming emergencies and assist in creating content to be shared with donors such as updates on emergencies, monthly newsletters;
- Assist in collecting email assets ¿ including images, statistics, and human-interest stories relevant to specific emergencies/email asks in accordance to the content calendar;
- Assist in analyzing email performances and provide input on how to grow/maintain donor numbers;
- Assist in content review and compilation for digital advertising;
- Support post-campaign result reporting
- Any other duties as assigned.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://public.msrp.unhcr.org/psp/RAHRPRDX/EMPLOYEE/HR/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=2&JobOpeningId=35948&PostingSeq=1 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 05, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unhcr.org|