UNHCR HR Assistant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNHCR is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the HR Assistant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNHCR.
UNHCR HR Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 27, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 04, 2022.
|UNHCR EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee (UNHCR)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 04, 2022|
UNHCR HR Assistant Jobs 2022
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee (UNHCR) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: High School Diploma.
- Experience: 1 year relevant experience.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English. For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language. For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- 1 year relevant experience with High School Diploma; or Bachelor or equivalent or higher.
- – Provide clerical support in the recruitment, assignment, reassignment and separation of local general service staff.
- – Assist in processing local staff members¿ contracts, entitlements and benefits in accordance with Staff Rules and established HR procedures.
- – Provide advice to staff members on their rights, obligations, benefits and entitlements according to the UN/UNHCR staff rules and regulations.
- – Assist newly arrived international staff with administrative formalities related to their accreditations, security/ground passes, arrange travel and hotel reservations. Assist with shipment of their personal effects in coordination with the logistics section.
- – Provide administrative support to staff and dependants in case of medical evacuations, as well as security evacuations/relocations.
- – Maintain personnel records in the office, including maintenance of the attendance, overtime and leave records.
- – Initiate calculations for payments related to personnel issues such as settlement of travel claims, overtime claims, hazard pay, MIP reimbursements, medical and security evacuations, shipment costs.
- – Initiate routine correspondence on HR matters for the authorizing officer¿s approval.
- – Perform other related duties as required.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://public.msrp.unhcr.org/psp/RAHRPRDX/EMPLOYEE/HR/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=2&JobOpeningId=36272&PostingSeq=1 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 04, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unhcr.org|