UNHCR Greening the Blue Consultant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNHCR is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Greening the Blue Consultant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNHCR.
UNHCR Greening the Blue Consultant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 07, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 13, 2022.
|UNHCR EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee (UNHCR)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 07, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 13, 2022|
|Position||Greening the Blue Consultant|
UNHCR Greening the Blue Consultant Jobs 2022
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee (UNHCR) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced university degree.
- Experience: Minimum 6 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN language is an asset.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced university degree in engineering, electrical engineering, sustainable development studies, economics, business administration, environmental
- management, energy technology, or relevant fields.
- A minimum of six years relevant professional experience involving technical and analytical responsibilities;
- Familiarity with and professional experience directly related to sustainability, energy, and infrastructure topics;
- Proven data collection, analysis, and communication skills;
- Proven record in producing simple, clear, and high-quality strategic documents;
- Advanced skills in using data analytics tools and Microsoft Office Applications;
- Experience working in humanitarian or global development settings, and/or for the UN or other humanitarian/development agencies preferred.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN language is an asset.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead the data collection process for GtB 2022 reporting cycle with all UNHCRs 540 offices.
- Provide UNHCR offices with GtB 2022 reporting technical support on excel sheets.
- Calculate the environmental footprint of each UNHCR offices using provided calculation tools on the excel sheets.
- Check results to ensure proper processing of data on the excel sheets.
- Collate results to provide each UNHCR offices with a summary file of environmental data for each office on the excel sheets.
- Format inventory results for presentation in the 2022 GtB Report.
- Provide 2022 GtB Report data in other formats as requested by the senior management.
- Create PowerBI dashboard of the results of the reporting.
- Create a table/an overview with final evaluations and recommendations for UNHCR offices/countries as well as lessons learned of other organizations for either groups of countries/offices or on a case-by-case basis based on the findings;
- Knowledge management plan which identifies GtB tools, reports, inventory data which may be of broad interest, and development of timeline for releasing news and stories, promotion of tools and the GtB report.
- Conduct weekly reporting on staff attendance in the office;
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal (UNHCR HQ, Regional Bureaux, Country, and Field offices) and external relevant stakeholders (IRENA, other UN agencies, etc.);
- Other duties as required.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://www.unhcr.org/admin/jobs/624d7e534/greening-blue-consultant-nairobi-kenya-home-based-closing-date-13-april.html to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 13, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unhcr.org|