UNHCR Child Protection Associate BID Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNHCR is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Child Protection Associate BID position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNHCR.
UNHCR Child Protection Associate BID Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 07 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 16 May 2022.
|UNHCR EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||07 May 2022|
|Closing Date||16 May 2022|
|Position||Child Protection Associate BID|
UNHCR Child Protection Associate BID Jobs 2022
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: High School Diploma.
- Experience: 3 years
- Language: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Years of Experience / Degree Level For G6 – 3 years relevant experience with High School Diploma; or 2 years relevant work experience with Bachelor or equivalent or higher
- Contribute to assessing child protection issues through multi-sectoral and protection specific assessments.
- Facilitate consultation with children, youth and communities to inform child protection strategy and programme activities.
- Contribute to the formulation of child protection strategy and planning.
- Ensure compliance with UNHCR’s child protection policy, priorities and commitments, as well as other aligned policies on age, gender, diversity (AGD) and accountability to affected populations (AAP), GBV, gender equality, disability and youth empowerment.
- Support the analysis of the national systems and ensure that child protection programmes complement national child protection systems and work towards the inclusion of children of concern into national child protection laws, policies and services.
- Undertake consultation with children, youth and communities and provide information on appropriate and meaningful approaches for their effective participation and programmatic responses on child protection issues.
- Provide input to Protection Unit to inform advocacy to address key child protection concerns.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://public.msrp.unhcr.org/psc/RAHRPRDX/EMPLOYEE….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 16 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unhcr.org|