UNHCR Associate Protection Cluster Coordination Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNHCR is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Associate Protection Cluster Coordination Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNHCR.
UNHCR Associate Protection Cluster Coordination Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 12 March 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 15 March 2022.
|UNHCR EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||12 March 2022|
|Closing Date||15 March 2022|
|Position||Associate Protection Cluster Coordination Officer|
UNHCR Associate Protection Cluster Coordination Officer Jobs 2022
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Mekele, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Undergraduate degree.
- Experience: 3 years
- Duty Station: Mekele
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Years of Experience / Degree Level For P2/NOB – 3 years relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or 2 years relevant experience with Graduate degree; or 1 year relevant experience with Doctorate degree
- Support the Protection Cluster to ensure that protection informs and shapes the overall humanitarian response and that the protection response is integrated into the Humanitarian Country Team¿s common humanitarian action plan.
- Organize and facilitate meetings in line with the Principles of Partnership, ensuring that cluster meetings are consultative and results-oriented.
- Facilitate coordination with government counterparts and other relevant authorities
- Facilitate the coordination and conduct of Protection Cluster or Inter-Cluster level protection needs assessments, including participatory assessments of affected populations.
- Provide inputs to development of common funding criteria, resource mobilisation and prioritization within the Protection Cluster for inclusion in Consolidated Appeals and pooled funds processes.
- Assist in the delivery of protection training activities for Protection Cluster members, other local partners, and relevant authorities.
- Coordinate initiatives to build the protection capacity of the national and local government, partners and civil society.
- Through Cluster-wide consultative processes, provide input into the development of global protection policy and standards led by the Global Protection Cluster.
- Support reporting and information sharing within the Protection Cluster and at the inter-cluster level.
- Support and facilitate the Protection Cluster information management strategy and mechanisms.
- Ensure that the Protection Cluster produces regular updates and briefing notes on the protection concerns in the affected population, response activities, challenges and recommendations.
- Help foster a consistent interpretation and application of international law and related UNHCR and IASC legal standards and protection policies.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://public.msrp.unhcr.org/psc/RAHRPRDX/EMPLOYEE….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 15 March 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unhcr.org|