UNHCR Associate Project Control Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNHCR is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Associate Project Control Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNHCR.
UNHCR Associate Project Control Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 07 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 16 May 2022.
|UNHCR EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||07 May 2022|
|Closing Date||16 May 2022|
|Position||Associate Project Control Officer|
UNHCR Associate Project Control Officer Jobs 2022
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Undergraduate degree.
- Experience: 3 years
- Language: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Years of Experience / Degree Level For P2/NOB – 3 years relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or 2 years relevant experience with Graduate degree; or 1 year relevant experience with Doctorate degree
- Participate in the annual assessment and planning cycle.
- Review that project agreements are in conformity with Country Operation Plans and UNHCR¿s rules, policies and procedures.
- Formulate and implement a performance project monitoring plan in collaboration with the Programme Unit and MFT.
- Participate in the development of the direct implementation monitoring plan in collaboration with the Programme Unit and other relevant functions.
- Support Programme and other relevant functions in the selection of implementation modalities.
- Track the management of project and direct implementation risks in collaboration with the Programme Unit, and report major risks to senior management.
- Review, analyse and verify Financial and Performance Partner Reports (PFR and PPR), and check accuracy and consistency between PFR and PPR, in accordance with partnership agreements.
- Undertake missions within the geographical area of responsibility.
- Monitor, track and verify that expenditure for direct implementation by UNHCR is in line with the approved budget.
- Conduct reviews of the internal control systems of partners and provide advice as required.
- Provide feedback and recommendations of identified variants, risks and issues to the partner, Programme Unit and escalate to management as required.
- Prepare project control reports with the current status of programme implementation and financial status.
- Carry out timely project closure in coordination with the programme unit.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://public.msrp.unhcr.org/psc/RAHRPRDX/EMPLOYEE….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 16 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unhcr.org|