UNHCR Associate Procurement Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNHCR is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Associate Procurement Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNHCR.
UNHCR Associate Procurement Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 20 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 09 May 2022.
|UNHCR EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee (UNHCR)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||20 April 2022|
|Closing Date||09 May 2022|
|Position||Associate Procurement Officer|
UNHCR Associate Procurement Officer Jobs 2022
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee (UNHCR) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Assosa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: 2 Years
- Language: Fluency in the official UN working language in the country,
- Duty Station: Assosa
- Contract Duration: Initially for Six Months.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Experience in procurement principles and standards,
- Familiarity with UNHCR procurement rules
- Candidate with familiarity and experience in the area of operation
- Fluency in the official UN working language in the country,
- Knowledge of the local language would be useful
- Numbers years as per the JD.
- Ability to work in complex and often difficult working environment,
- Given the dynamics, need and urgency and complexity of the operation, a candidate with experience in the operation, local context, easily deployable to the country will be considered as priority.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support all activities pertaining to the supply chain function including planning, sourcing, transport, shipping, customs clearance, warehousing, asset and fleet management, as applicable.
- Support the procurement process to ensure timely, cost-effective and adequate delivery of commodities and services to support operational needs.
- Identify partners for supply chain projects based on objectives, priorities, strengths and resources of the UNHCR Partner and/or contractor, according to criteria consistent with UNHCR rules and regulations.
- Develop relevant contacts and build constructive relations with UN agencies, UNHCR Partners, government authorities and other partners as applicable.
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive records on supply activities and provide timely reports and updates both periodically and on request.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://www.unhcr.org/admin/jobs/625e6ee84/associate-procurement….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 09 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unhcr.org|