UNHCR Associate Durable Solutions Officer Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNHCR is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Associate Durable Solutions Officer position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNHCR.
UNHCR Associate Durable Solutions Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 31, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 14, 2022.
|UNHCR EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 31, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 14, 2022|
|Position||Associate Durable Solutions Officer|
UNHCR Associate Durable Solutions Officer Jobs 2022
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Undergraduate degree.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English. For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language. For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- 3 years relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or 2 years relevant experience with Graduate degree; or 1 year relevant experience with Doctorate degree.
- – Implement activities in accordance with the comprehensive solutions strategy, with a view to finding durable solutions to the maximum number of PoCs.
- – Participate in the planning of, and advise on opportunities for alternative solutions, including available regional and national legal frameworks.
- – Participate in consultative processes within UNHCR and with a broad range of regional and national external partners to promote voluntary repatriation, local integration and resettlement.
- – Meet PoC, assess their durable solutions needs and identify the most appropriate solutions for them.
- – Monitor the implementation of the durable solutions strategy and provide advice for improvements.
- – Analyse statistics, trends, and other documents, and draft reports.
- – Interview and prepare Resettlement Referral Forms (RRF), in line with Resettlement SOPs.
- – Interview candidates for local integration and prepare the appropriate documentation for onward submission to local authorities or partners, in line with Local Integration SOPs.
- – Implement and contribute to the designing of national and regional comprehensive durable solutions strategies
- – Engage national and local interlocutors on durable solutions issues.
- – Authorize payments relating to durable solutions.
- – Perform other related duties as required.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://public.msrp.unhcr.org/psp/RAHRPRDX/EMPLOYEE/HR/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=2&JobOpeningId=34912&PostingSeq=1 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 14, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unhcr.org|