UNHCR Assistant Representative Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNHCR is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Assistant Representative position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNHCR.
UNHCR Assistant Representative Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 14 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 15 May 2022.
|UNHCR EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||14 May 2022|
|Closing Date||15 May 2022|
UNHCR Assistant Representative Jobs 2022
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Graduate degree.
- Experience: 10 years
- Language: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Years of Experience / Degree Level For P5 – 12 years relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or 11 years relevant experience with Graduate degree; or 10 years relevant experience with Doctorate degree
- Assist the Representative in the overall management of UNHCR¿s activities and issues of concern within the country of assignment to ensure the effective and efficient use of financial and material resources within the rules and procedures of UNHCR.
- Monitors the day-to-day operation of the office, identify problems, and take appropriate action to overcome these through constructive changes.
- Ensure that the administrative budget and post requirements are finalised accurately and incorporated into the Country Operations Plan.
- Liaise, where applicable, with staff in other offices in the country of responsibility to ascertain that the quality of administrative support being provided is adequate.
- Maintain an up-to-date and detailed understanding of UNHCR administrative policies and procedures in order to provide accurate information.
- Manage personnel through regular performance appraisals, coaching, and assessments of staff training and development needs.
- Ensure that essential services for the general welfare of staff i.a. living and working conditions, health, education, recreation, etc. are in place. This includes the establishment of proper and efficient mechanisms to assist staff suffering from work-related pressure or post traumatic stress.
- Play an active role in the Security Management Team (SMT) in the relevant country and the inter-agency security and contingency planning process; ensure that appropriate security measures and evacuation plans are in place to protect UNHCR staff; and that security guidelines and procedures as outlined by the Designated Offcial and UNDSS are complied with.
- Act as Officer-in-Charge in the absence of the Representative.
- Enforce local compliance with UNHCR¿s workplace standards.
- In coordination with headquarters and the regional office enforce country-level compliance with UNHCR¿s financial rules.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://public.msrp.unhcr.org/psp/RAHRPRDX/EMPLOYEE….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 15 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unhcr.org|