UNFPA Programme Analyst Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNFPA is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Programme Analyst position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNFPA.
UNFPA Programme Analyst Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 12 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 17 May 2022.
|UNFPA EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Fund for Population Activities (UNFPA)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||12 May 2022|
|Closing Date||17 May 2022|
UNFPA Programme Analyst Jobs 2022
The United Nations Fund for Population Activities (UNFPA) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: At least two (2) years
- Language: Fluency in English and Japanese is required. Knowledge of other UN languages/local languages is an asset.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree with specialization in areas such as public health, nursing, gender, human rights, international relations, and/or other related social science disciplines from recognized universities/colleges is required.
- Working experience as a health or social worker is an asset.
- At least two (2) years’ professional experience in public health programme management, including international development assistance, preferably in SRHR and/or GBV programme implementation, including in a complex, volatile, humanitarian context.
- Experience implementing the Minimum Initial Services package for SRH is an asset.
- Proven understanding of the survivors-centered and human-rights-based approaches.
- Field experience in complex emergencies, including humanitarian emergency response is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to network within the donor countries, the UNFPA’s IPs, and other UN agencies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High resilience and coping with stress abilities. Capability of delivering results on time, even under stress and in fast-moving environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with the context (norms, culture, languages) in the duty station is an asset.
Under the overall supervision of the UNFPA Representative and direct supervision of the Humanitarian Programme Coordinator, the International Programme Analyst –Humanitarian Response is responsible for supporting the implementation of the Japan-funded project interventions in coordination with the SRHR and GBV in Emergency Programme Analysts as a part of the humanitarian team and strengthening our partnership and engagement with the Embassy of Japan. Additionally, the Programme Analyst will work with UNFPA staff to maintain professional relationships and partnerships and remain abreast of humanitarian response activities and needs, especially for women and girls affected by the crisis.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://www.unfpa.org/jobs/programme-analyst-humanitarian-response… to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 17 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unfpa.org|