UNEP Senior Writer Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNEP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Senior Writer position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNEP.
UNEP Senior Writer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 06, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 14, 2022.
|UNEP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 06, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 14, 2022|
UNEP Senior Writer Jobs 2022
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced university degree.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this post, fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced university degree in journalism, communication, international relations, social sciences or another related field is required. A first level university degree with an additional two years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced degree.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in public information, communication, programme management or related field is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment. UNEP’s mandate is to coordinate the development of environmental policy consensus by keeping the global environment under review and bringing emerging issues to the attention of governments and the international community for action. UNEP’s Communications Division communicates UNEP’s core messages to all stakeholders and partners, raising environmental awareness and enhancing the profile of UNEP worldwide.
- Liaise with UNEP’s communication division and subprogramme coordinators to identify, research, conduct interviews and develop story ideas.
- Draft stories, interactive texts, message pyramids, and film and animation scripts for UNEP and partner websites to support UNEP’s Medium Term Strategy and core programmatic work.
- Follow the news agenda on these topics, proactively identify and pitch topics for stories.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=178064 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 14, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unep.org|