UNEP Senior Programme Management Assistant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNEP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Senior Programme Management Assistant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNEP.
UNEP Senior Programme Management Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 06, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 04, 2022.
|UNEP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 06, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 04, 2022|
|Position||Senior Programme Management Assistant|
UNEP Senior Programme Management Assistant Jobs 2022
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: High school diploma.
- Experience: Minimum 10 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Passing the Global General Service Test (GGST) is a prerequisite for recruitment consideration in the General Services and related categories in the United Nations Secretariat. Successful passing of the Administrative Support Assessment Test (ASAT) in English at the United Nations Headquarters (UNHQ), Economic Commission for Africa (ECA), Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA), United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG), United Nations Office at Vienna (UNOV), International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR) or International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) may be accepted in lieu of the GGST.
- The GGST is administered to applicants when required before the administration of a written assessment and/or interview.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in administrative services, programme or project administration, technical cooperation or related area is required.
- Experience in organizing conferences is required
- Experience working in United Nations or similar international organization is desirable.
Within limits of delegated authority, the Programme Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assists in the coordination of programme/project planning and preparation work for the PCVE Unit’s programme/project initiatives; monitors status of programme/project proposals and receipt of relevant documentation for review and approval.
- Compiles, summarizes, and presents basic information/data on specific programmes/project and related topics or issues.
- Reviews project documents, especially cost plans/budgets, for completeness and compliance with relevant rules and procedures prior to submission for final approval and signature; identifies inconsistencies; distributes project documents to relevant parties upon approval.
- Reviews budget revisions; verifies availability of funds; ensures necessary approval and entry in computerized budget system.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=177025 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 04, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unep.org|