UNEP Planning and Research Consultant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNEP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Planning and Research Consultant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNEP.
UNEP Planning and Research Consultant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on May 09, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 17, 2022.
|UNEP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||May 09, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 17, 2022|
|Position||Planning and Research Consultant|
UNEP Planning and Research Consultant Jobs 2022
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this consulting position, fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- The consulrant should have a Bachelor’s degree in project management, development studies, international relations, political science, or related field.
- The consultant is required to have a minimum three years of work experience in management, development, or related fields.
- Experience working with cross cutting teams is desirable; Strong coordination skills are required; Experience with engaging with Senior Management is desired; Experience with finding solutions to improve efficiency is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Create a guide for new staff members: including roles and responsibilities, guide for requesting meetings with the Director and
deputy director; Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- 2. Support with preparation of strategic outreach plan for Ecosystems Director.
- 3. On demand stop gap support to branches on planning and meeting commitments
- 4. Produce a mid-year report on the Director’s office to summarise: engagements; tasking; deliveries etc.
- 5. Support with coordination of preparations for Stockholm +50
- 6. Submit draft of Leadership Dialogues guide to support planning of 2024 United Nations Environment Assembly UNEA High Level
- 7. On demand stop gap support to branches on planning and meeting commitments
submission of a report analysing and reviewing the director’s office of incorporating: Engagements by the director & deputy; Task
deadline compliance; Lessons learned; Looking forward
- 8. Along with weekly Heads of Branches meeting notetaking and action item tracking, support with HOB meeting Coordination and
2nd half of the year meeting preparations.
- 9. On demand stop gap support to branches on planning and meeting commitments
- 10. Review and analyze the Delegation of Authority of the Ecosystems Division
- 11. On demand stop gap support to branches on planning and meeting commitments
- 12. Defining division data requirements for various systems to support the Director’s strategic decision making. Carry out Research
into Director’s office needs.
- 13. On demand stop gap support to branches on planning and meeting commitment.
- 14. Support the Director’s Office with preparations for Conference of Parties (COP) 27
- 15. On demand stop gap support to branches on planning and meeting commitments
- 16. Outline and implement a strategy and process for division data requirements to be readily available to the director on a monthly
- 17. On demand stop gap support to branches on planning and meeting commitments
- 18. Produce an end-year report on the director’s office to summarize engagements by the director and deputy; Task deadline
compliance; Lessons learned; Looking forward
- 19. Produce an end-year report on HOB meetings to summarize discussions and action item progress.
- 20. On demand stop gap support to branches on planning and meeting commitments
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=180269 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 17, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unep.org|