UNEP Innovation Expert Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNEP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Innovation Expert position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNEP.
UNEP Innovation Expert Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 16, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 13, 2022.
|UNEP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 16, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 13, 2022|
UNEP Innovation Expert Jobs 2022
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent).
- Experience: Minimum 2 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the UN Secretariat. For this position, fluency in English and Kiswahili (both oral and written) is required. Knowledge of another UN official language is an advantage.
- Duty Station: MOMBASA.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in urban planning and design, development planning, or environmental planning, is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two (2) additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible experience in project/programme management, administration, budget, or human resources management or related area is required.
- Experience working in the coastal Kenya regions is required.
- Experience working in an international organization is desirable.
- Support the day-to-day project implementation from an innovation point of view. The ambition is to showcase clear innovations that the project has designed and supported.
- Support short-term consultants that will support specific activities, particularly related to innovation, technology, entrepreneurship.
- Support the Project coordination with implementing partners and contractors on specific activities related to innovation.
- Develop and organize workshops with relevant stakeholders, particularly under Outcome 4.
- Collect and analyze relevant data, and formulate ideas for further research and publication of findings.
- Liaise with county and local governments on relevant activities, maintaining close working relations.
- Embedded in the Jumuiya Ya Kaunti Za Pwani (JKP) secretariat, maintain good working relations with the JKP secretariat.
- Support the Project Manager in Go Blue Steering Committee meetings, and attend any meetings on her/his behalf, if required.
- Contribute updates on activities to the annual communication plans, as well as the wider Go Blue Integrated Communication and Marketing (IMC) Strategy coordinated by JKP.
- Support the Project Manager in liaising with the implementing partners of Result Areas 1 and 3, to ensure coherence in implementation of the overall Go Blue programme.
- Develop methodologies and implementation activities in an innovative and progressive manner, paying special attention to stakeholders needs and requirements.
- Form strong relationships with key stakeholders, including government partners, NGOs, research organizations and communities.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=175826 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 13, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unep.org|