UNEP Individual Contractor Programme Support Assistant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNEP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Individual Contractor Programme Support Assistant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNEP.
UNEP Individual Contractor Programme Support Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on May 05, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 13, 2022.
|UNEP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||May 05, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 13, 2022|
|Position||Individual Contractor Programme Support Assistant|
UNEP Individual Contractor Programme Support Assistant Jobs 2022
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: High school diploma.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this position fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Relevant administrative/programmatic training is desirable.
- A minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in data and project management is required. Experience in the use of the United Nations project management/data entry software is required.
Specific tasks and Responsibilities:
- Respond to questions raised by IPMR focal points in the Divisions, Offices, and MEAs.
- Provide support to set up and coordinate meetings with the IPMR focal points and project teams.
- Review the converted data enriched through data conversion and liaise with project teams to ensure all necessary data is populated.
- Compile, summarize, and present basic information/data on specific related topics or issues
- Conduct any IPMR testing as requested by UMOJA NY and provide feedback
- Create and review documentation and guidance related to IPMR
- Provide support to project teams on the implementation of IPMR, providing clarifications and guidance in reviewing challenges that arise.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=179319 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 13, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unep.org|