UNEP Chief Digital Officer Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNEP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Chief Digital Officer position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNEP.
UNEP Chief Digital Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 09, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 21, 2022.
|UNEP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 09, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 21, 2022|
|Position||Chief Digital Officer|
UNEP Chief Digital Officer Jobs 2022
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced university degree (Masters or equivalent).
- Experience: Minimum 5 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- An advanced university degree (Masters or equivalent) in Information and Communication Technology, Informatics, Management Information System, Computer Science, Business, Management, environmental science, or related disciplines is required. A first level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced degree.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of progressively responsible work experience in the field of innovation, green technology, digital strategies, organizational management, digital change management, corporate ICT services is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of strategic and managerial experience at a senior level and in managing complex processes and portfolios is required.
- Experience in identifying/developing and applying digital solutions to an organization’s (either public or private sector), business challenges, with demonstrated application of new technologies to one or more business areas is required.
- Experience in forming partnerships in the field of digital technologies to advance organizational objectives is required.
- Experience in undertaking change management and culture change activities to support an organization’s transformation is desirable.
- Experience working with the United Nations Common System or other international organizations is desirable.
- Direct experience in implementing digital transformation programs across different sectors in developing countries is desirable.
Strategic vision and coordination of UNEP’s digital transformation:
- Provide strategic guidance to the implementation of UNEP’s digital transformation.
- Further develop UNEPs digital transformation strategy outlining concrete priority areas for the use of digital innovations to enhance the accountability, efficiency, results-orientation, and responsiveness of programs.
- Develop a strategic framework for a human-centered and sustainable digital transformation, which outlines both the opportunities and potential risks (i.e., data protection, privacy) of leveraging digital technologies for sustainable development.
- Maintain an agile and iterative digital transformation workplan across all divisions and regions as well as coordinate its implementation including supporting the design of initiatives related to internal digital transformation, including progress monitoring and consolidated reporting of results.
- Keep abreast of innovations and emerging applications of digital technologies to support their testing, validation, and scaling in UNEP while ensuring synergies are built between different work processes.
- Serve as a member of UNEP’s Senior Management Team and other related forums to ensure programmatic, policy, external relations, operational, and other activities are fully supported by appropriate digital technologies.
- Provision of strategic advice and support to the Executive Office and Senior Management Team of UNEP in relation to transforming UNEP’s business model through digital technologies.
- Streamline digital strategies across the organization linked to science and communications in collaboration with the Office of the Chief Scientist and the Director of Communications respectively.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=176994 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 21, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unep.org|