UNEP Administrative Assistant Temporary Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNEP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Administrative Assistant Temporary position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNEP.
UNEP Administrative Assistant Temporary Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 07, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 12, 2022.
|UNEP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 07, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 12, 2022|
|Position||Administrative Assistant Temporary|
UNEP Administrative Assistant Temporary Jobs 2022
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Completion of High school Diploma.
- Experience: Minimum 7 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this post, fluency in written and oral English is required. Working knowledge of other UN official languages is desirable.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Completion of High school Diploma is required. Supplemental training in administration; human resource; finance and budget or a related field training is desirable.
- Candidates must have passed the United Nations Administrative Support Assessment Test (ASAT) at Headquarters or an equivalent locally administered test at Offices Away from Headquarters. Successful passing of the Administrative Support Assessment Test (ASAT) in English at the United Nations Headquarters (UNHQ), Economic Commission for Africa (ECA), Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA), United Nations Office at Geneva (UNOG), United Nations Office at Vienna (UNOV), International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR) or International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) may be accepted in lieu of the GGST.
- The GGST is administered to applicants when required and prior to the administration of a written assessment and/or interview.
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ progressive experience in administration, finance and budget, human resource or related area, of which preferably four (4) years have been with an international organization is required.
- Experience with data extraction and data analysis using Business Intelligence or other available analytical tools is desirable.
- Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system such as Oracle or SAP is an desirable.
Human Resources Management:
- Initiate, review, process and follow-up on actions related to the administration of the unit’s human resource activities such as recruitment of staff and consultants, placement, promotion, relocation, performance appraisal, job classification reviews, separation of staff members, training.
- Ensure consistency in the application of UN rules and procedures.
- Respond to enquiries and provide information to staff regarding their entitlements, administrative procedures, processes and practices, conditions of service, duties and responsibilities, under the Staff Rules and Regulations.
- Oversee the maintenance of vacancy announcement files and keeps track of status of vacancy announcements.
- Review and process personnel actions through Umoja.
- Monitor staffing table and prepare relevant statistical data or charts.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=177872 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 12, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.unep.org|