UNECA TCND Consultant Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNECA is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the TCND Consultant position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNECA.
UNECA TCND Consultant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 14 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 19 May 2022.
|UNECA EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||14 May 2022|
|Closing Date||19 May 2022|
|Position||TCND Consultant/ Coordinator for Cybersecurity and Connected African Girls Coding Camp at the Digital Center for Excellence|
UNECA TCND Consultant Jobs 2022
The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: A minimum of 6 years
- Language: English and French are the working language of the United Nations.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced University degree (Master’s Degree or equivalent) in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or other relevant area is required. A Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field of studies with two additional years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Certifications in Cybersecurity (such as ISC2 CISSP and ISACA CISM) are advantageous.
- A minimum of 6 years work experience on issues relating to coding and ICT initiatives – in Africa, programs involving young girls, Gender mainstreaming issues, is required.
- Having proven hands-on experience in coordinating Hybrid Coding Camps and delivering gender mainstreaming training(s) in the region is desirable.
- Experience in Cybersecurity, Internet governance, and emerging technologies is desirable.
- Experience with science, technology and innovation in Africa is desirable.
- Experience within the United Nations is desirable.
- Coordinate the Coding camp so that its delivery is seamless and succeeds in fully engaging the trainee-girls, thereby sparking their interest in Coding.
- Prepare Strategic plans, detailed Concept Notes, Work Breakdowns, and Project Documentation to ensure successful project implementation.
- Prepare a budget for the camp and manage its resources effectively and efficiently.
- Identify local and international trainers, motivational speakers, and mentors to support the coding camp.
- Forge partnerships with relevant stakeholders; engage host government officials to promote the camp and mobilize resources.
- Manage the curriculum development process and put monitoring and evaluation mechanisms for trainers.
- Supervise and work closely with trainers, mentors, motivational speakers, strategic partners, and suppliers to ensure that the agenda items are handled according to the plan and that progress is accurately documented.
- During the camp, organize and lead regular coordination meetings between trainers, mentors, and partner agencies to evaluate the camp’s progress.
- Coordinate with the technical team to ensure the hybrid Coding camp runs smoothly.
- Conduct an innovation fair at the end of the coding camp.
- Ensure that the lessons learned from the coding camp are documented in a knowledge management system.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=180906….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 19 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.uneca.org|