UNECA TCND Consultant and Supporting the Digital Transformation including Digital ID Programme Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNECA is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the TCND Consultant and Supporting the Digital Transformation including Digital ID Programme position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNECA.
UNECA TCND Consultant and Supporting the Digital Transformation including Digital ID Programme Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 14 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 19 May 2022.
|UNECA EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||14 May 2022|
|Closing Date||19 May 2022|
|Position||TCND Consultant/ Supporting the Digital Transformation including Digital ID Programme of the Digital Centre of Excellence|
UNECA TCND Consultant and Supporting the Digital Transformation including Digital ID Programme Jobs 2022
The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: A minimum of 10 years
- Language: English and French are the working language of the United Nations.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced University degree (Ph. D or equivalent) in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Information Communication Technology or related field or other relevant area is required. A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Information Communication Technology or related field of studies with two additional years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience in teaching, research and Industry Proven capacity to work with different methods of data analysis is required.
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of Microsoft office, and ability to interact and communicate within a team and with clients is an desirable.
- Demonstrated substantive experience in making proposals market analyse and an in-depth knowledge and understanding of innovation concepts, systems and its application in the economic system is an desirable.
- Details of Major Responsibilities to Support the Digital Transformation in Botswana
- Support and advise local and International consultants engaged in Smartbot, Digital ID and Lobu Smart Farm projects.
- In collaboration with the local and the international consultants, identify and list all the required labs and equipment for the Smartbot, Digital ID and Lobu Smart farm projects.
- Support and advice the Establishment and implementation of a governance model using technology to engage and better serve citizens’ needs
- Support and advise the formation and establishment of the Smart class room for the Lobu Smart farm
- Identify and play a key role for the implementation of appropriate IoT and sensor technologies for the Lobu Smart Farm
- Provide an in-depth evaluation of the documents that will be produced by the local and international consultants of the three projects and stipulate an appropriate feedback
- Maintain a close relationship with the responsible stake holders of the Smartbot, Digital ID and Lobu Smart Farm projects to fully materialize the anticipated missions, visions and objectives of the projects.
- Give an appropriate feedbacks and recommendations for the SmartBots governance framework which is going to be stipulated by the consultants.
- Provide an advisory strategy and recommendations to fully operationalize the African Research Centre for Artificial Intelligence in Congo Brazzaville.
- Actively participate and engage in the different tasks of the Technology and Innovation section of UNECA
- Engage and provide professional support whenever requested by the chief of the Technology and Innovation section of UNECA
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=180906….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 19 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.uneca.org|