UNECA Staff Assistant Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNECA is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Staff Assistant position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNECA.
UNECA Staff Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 13 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 11 May 2022.
|UNECA EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||13 April 2022|
|Closing Date||11 May 2022|
UNECA Staff Assistant Jobs 2022
The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: High school diploma.
- Experience: Seven years
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have passed the United Nations Global General Service Test (GGST) – refer to the Special Notice section for additional information.
- Seven years of experience in general office support or related area is required.
- Experience in providing administrative assistance in an international organization or the UN is desirable.
- Experience in organising international meetings is desirable.
- Assists in the overall administration of the division, i.e. provides substantive and administrative support in managing priorities and work flow of the manager and of the work unit; coordinates and monitors multiple and diverse activities and work processes to ensure that management directives and decisions are properly carried out and products delivered in a timely manner.
- Compiles and analyzes basic data from a variety of sources, summarizing and presenting conclusions for review by manager.
- Serves as a communications link between supervisor and senior staff; on behalf of supervisor, keeps others informed by conveying directives, reports, status updates and other relevant information; brings sensitive and urgent matters to the attention of the manager.
- Takes full responsibility for time management and scheduling on behalf of manager with appropriate consultation as required; effectively prioritizes and resolves related conflicts and competing demands.
- Undertakes representational duties on behalf of the manager, to include serving as first point of contact and liaison with senior officials internally and externally.
- Screens and prioritizes all incoming correspondence; compiles relevant background documents and references; identifies issues requiring the manager’s attention and refers others to relevant officer for appropriate disposition; monitors and follows-up on actions to be taken.
- Researches, compiles and summarizes background materials for use in preparation of reports, briefs, speeches, etc; scan reports from specialized agencies, as well as newspapers, magazine, periodicals and other information sources to identify articles of interest to the manager.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=169952….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 11 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.uneca.org|