UNECA Shipping Assistant Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNECA is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Shipping Assistant position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNECA.
UNECA Shipping Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 25 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 01 May 2022.
|UNECA EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||25 April 2022|
|Closing Date||01 May 2022|
UNECA Shipping Assistant Jobs 2022
The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: High School Diploma.
- Experience: 5 years
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- High School Diploma is required.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in the field of logistics/business administration, preferably Customs clearance process and procedure in the country are an asset
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handled all inbound shipments of official goods and staff members PE/HHG and vehicle.
- Processing all outbound shipments of official goods and staff members PE/lIHG and vehicle.
- Briefing new international staff members joined the secretariat for their privileges and immunities
- Maintain duty free privileges according with host country agreement between Ethiopia and United Nations and Staff rules
- Clear and delivery conference equipment and press equipment during for various meeting at UNECA
- Handles the dispatching of various conference materials and documents in connection with staff members travelling on of official mission.
- Arrange insurance coverage through UNHQ, NY, Geneva or Vienna for outbound consignment.
- Arrange insurance claim when damage and lost reported.
- Processing inbound delivery in UMOJA when original shipping documents received.
- Advise and provide explanation on any query raised by international staff members on the duty free privileges for the importation of HHG and vehicle.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=179823….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 01 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.uneca.org|