UNECA Finance and Operations Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNECA is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Finance and Operations Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNECA.
UNECA Finance and Operations Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 14 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 20 April 2022.
|UNECA EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||14 April 2022|
|Closing Date||20 April 2022|
|Position||TCND/ Admin, Finance & Operations Officer|
UNECA Finance and Operations Officer Jobs 2022
The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: High school diploma.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this consultancy fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN language is desirable.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- High school diploma is required. Bachelor’s Degree is desirable.
- A minimum 4 years experience in coordinating programs, providing administrative, logistical, communication and operational support is required.
- Experience in working in donor-funded or not profit environment set up such as USAID, BMGF or U.S. Government-funded programs is desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide overall coordination by managing daily tasks of the National ID Program by providing administrative, logistical, and procurement support and overseeing the development of the program.
- Produce budgets for new proposals, updated to existing budget as scope and requirements change working closely with the Program team
- Assist finance manager with compiling, managing, monitoring, and tracking budget (e.g. organizing invoices, checks, & other financials) and preparing financial reports, when deemed necessary.
- Work with the finance team to ensure the existence of appropriate utilization of budget, monitor balance of accounts and supervise periodically and work on reconciliations when needed
- Provide logistical support to field activities/officers
- Work closely with engagement officers and provide first step review of advance requests and expense reports
- Handling international travels: Processing visa applications, drafting support letters, booking tickets and accommodations
- Support overall coordination of workshops, training, and events as requested by the various project teams working closely with the Program Officer
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=179182….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 20 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.uneca.org|