UNECA Engagement Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNECA is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Engagement Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNECA.
UNECA Engagement Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 14 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 20 April 2022.
|UNECA EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||14 April 2022|
|Closing Date||20 April 2022|
|Position||TCND/ Engagement Officer/Analyst|
UNECA Engagement Officer Jobs 2022
The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: High school diploma.
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this consultancy fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN language is desirable.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- High school diploma is required. Bachelor’s Degree is desirable.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in outstanding oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interact and communicate clearly and effectively with both domestic and international audiences and colleagues is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the official Point of Contract (POC) for assigned profilo area, building relationships with current and prospective ID partners; conducting and developing engagement strategies that align with their specific interests and priorities for both the NIDP and partner institutions
- Manage a portfolio of current and prospective ID partners with a focus on delivering enrollment and authentication targets as defined in the overall NIDP strategy and specific targets
- Build the pipeline for ID partners by identifying, researching and engaging local, regional and national organizations to create awareness and securing buy-in.
- Identify and build personal relationships with primary contacts for each organization. Conduct meetings, prepare materials and proposals and perform necessary follow-up to advance the conversation and milestone.
- Represent the National ID Program (NIDP) initiative at events, when safe and appropriate, to expand the organization’s network and cultivate new prospects.
- Preparing communications and materials, designing meeting content, planning events, and coordinating activities with program colleagues and support from Finance & Ops teams
- Document and maintain current IP partener activity milestone status for portfolios and regularly and proactively update the Program Director and/or Executive Director.
- Work collaboratively with operational teams, such as Legal, Accounting, and Finance to successfully manage corporate relationships.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=179182….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 20 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.uneca.org|