UNECA Economic Affairs Officer Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNECA is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Economic Affairs Officer position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNECA.
UNECA Economic Affairs Officer Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 13 May 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 25 June 2022.
|UNECA EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||13 May 2022|
|Closing Date||25 June 2022|
|Position||Economic Affairs Officer|
UNECA Economic Affairs Officer Jobs 2022
The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: An advanced university degree.
- Experience: A minimum of seven years
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English is required; and knowledge of French is desirable.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or Doctorate degree, or equivalent) in economics or related fields is required. A first-level or advanced degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree, or equivalent) in any fields of studies with two additional years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree in the specified fields of studies.
- A minimum of seven years of progressively responsible experience in economic research and analysis, policy formulation, application of economic principles in development programmes or related area is required.
- Experience in project monitoring, reporting and evaluation is required.
- Experience in programme planning is desirable.
- Monitors economic developments and projects in a defined area and identifies recurrent and emerging issues of concern to the United Nations.
- Designs and conducts studies of selected issues in economic development and draft resulting reports.
- Undertakes programme planning, reporting and evaluation of projects and activities by the institution
- Supports the accountability and programme performance review of the institution
- Develops draft policy recommendations pertaining to area of work.
- Formulates proposals for development strategies, policies and measures for presentation to intergovernmental bodies and others.
- Attends international, regional, and national meetings to hold discussions with representatives of other institutions.
- Organizes expert group meetings, seminars, etc. on development issues.
- Prepares speeches and other inputs for presentations by senior staff.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 25 June 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.uneca.org|