UNECA COVID-19 and Registration of Vital Events Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNECA is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the COVID-19 and Registration of Vital Events position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNECA.
UNECA COVID-19 and Registration of Vital Events Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 06 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 11 April 2022.
UNECA EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT
|Organization Name||United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||06 April 2022|
|Closing Date||11 April 2022|
|Position||ACS/ COVID-19 and Registration of Vital Events|
UNECA COVID-19 and Registration of Vital Events Jobs 2022
The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Advanced University Degree.
- Experience: Minimum of five (5) years
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced university (Master’s degree) or equivalent in Statistics, demography, population studies, public health, social sciences or related field is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in collection, compilation, analysis and dissemination of demographic data or related area is required. Experience in the field of demography and social statistics and the area of CRVS is desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess and quantify the impact of the COVID-19 on the registration rates of vital events mainly births and deaths using robust statistical and demographic methods.
- Identify case studies from countries with reliable registration rates that will be used in the study and assistance will be provided in selecting and accessing data from these countries.
- The Three mentorship consultants will be employed from Malawi, Lesotho & Angola. The consultants will assess and quantify the impact of COVID-19 on the registration of vital events and the operations of Civil Registration Offices in Africa.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=178503….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 11 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.uneca.org|