UNECA Civil Registration and Vital Statistics Country Mentorship Programme Consultants Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNECA is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Civil Registration and Vital Statistics Country Mentorship Programme Consultants position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNECA.
UNECA Civil Registration and Vital Statistics Country Mentorship Programme Consultants Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 06 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 11 April 2022.
UNECA EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT
|Organization Name||United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||06 April 2022|
|Closing Date||11 April 2022|
|Position||ACS/Civil Registration and Vital Statistics Country Mentorship Programme Consultants|
UNECA Civil Registration and Vital Statistics Country Mentorship Programme Consultants Jobs 2022
The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum of five (5) years
- Language: English and French are the working Languages of the United Nations Secretariat.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in demography, population studies, public health, social sciences or related quantitative. A first-level degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) in the specified fields with two additional years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in civil registration and vital statistics systems and its functions in the country or experience in health information systems and functions in the country ,experience facilitating information systems planning, design and implementation projects ,experience facilitating business process improvement, process re-engineering, process redesign projects is required.
- Experience with a standardized modeling notation to ensure consistent representation of business processes – preferably Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) ,experience using a modeling tool (i.e. Bizagi, Visio, etc.) that support standardized modeling notation to ensure consistent representation of business processes desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Raise awareness and promote the use of the CRVS systems improvement framework as a guide for the country to use a multi-sectoral and participatory approach to continuously assess and improve the performance of CRVS processes;
- Through south-south cooperation and peer learning, align CRVS processes with international standards, concepts and best practices;
- Provide technical advice and input into governance, resource mobilization, rationalization and pooling, and advocacy for sustainable improvement of CRVS;
- Document and share best practices in the countries selected for sustainable CRVS improvements.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=178503….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 11 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.uneca.org|