UNECA Chief Production Services Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNECA is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Chief Production Services position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNECA.
UNECA Chief Production Services Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 14 March 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 26 April 2022.
|UNECA EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||14 March 2022|
|Closing Date||26 April 2022|
|Position||Chief Production Services|
UNECA Chief Production Services Jobs 2022
The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: University Degree.
- Experience: Minimum of 7 years
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or Doctorate degree, or equivalent) in publishing, management/business administration or related fields is required. A first-level or advanced degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree, or equivalent) in any fields of studies with two additional years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree in the specified fields of studies.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience in the administration or management of an operation is required.
- Experience in publishing, media, conference services and/or logistics is desirable.
- Experience with revenue generating activities or income producing activities is desirable.
- Advises the Chief, Publications and Conference Management Section on all issues related to documents processing, publishing, printing, and dissemination activities at ECA to ensure that documents and publications are published in accordance with mandates, strategic objectives, and environmental sustainability directives. and are attractively and efficiently published to green, excellent standards, and distributed for maximum impact.
- Manages and ensures compliance of ISO 14001-2015, adherence to the policy, coordinate both internal and external audits.
- Plans the biennial and annual publishing work plans for ECA and ensure timely production of the annual publication catalogue and supervises the day-to-day activities of the production services.
- Manages and ensures that deadlines are met for delivering on documentations and publishing requests, in consultation and coordination within (Language Unit Heads) and outside the Section (Authoring divisions).
- Ensures that production services provides quality documents and conformity with United Nations standards, policy, and practice.
- Manages resource planning of the production services and participates in budget preparation by providing input for documentation and publishing related requirements. Monitors and reports on the use of resources.
- Supervises, counsels, motivates, and trains the staff under his/her supervision; Acts as First Reporting Officer for the Unit’s staff (performance management).
- Plays a key role in the integration of emerging publishing technologies across all aspects of the operation including the launch of digital “paperless” distribution, remote translations and web-to-print services; Identifies opportunities (including new technologies and equipment) to improve efficiency and enhance operations.
- Establishes strong partnerships with key author/departments and counterparts within and outside the Organization with the aim to producing high-quality outputs and to increasing volume on a chargeback basis and provides technical guidance to the substantive Divisions and external clients on quality of publishing.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 26 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.uneca.org|