UNDRR Individual Contractor Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNDRR is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Individual Contractor position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNDRR.
UNDRR Individual Contractor Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 31, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 07, 2022.
|UNDRR EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNDRR)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 31, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 07, 2022|
|Position||Individual Contractor – Editing, proofreading and translation – Regional Office for Africa|
UNDRR Individual Contractor Jobs 2022
The United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNDRR) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent).
- Experience: Minimum 2 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English and French is required. Knowledge of other UN Official languages is desirable.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in international relations, foreign languages, linguistic, literature or other relevant field is required. A first-level university degree in any of these fields, in combination with two additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of two years of editing and translating documents into English and French and vice-versa in the context of international cooperation and other relevant filed is required. Previous UN experience is desirable.
Under the overall supervision of the Deputy Chief, UNDRR Regional Office for Africa and the direct supervision of the External Relations Officer, the consultant will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Edit and proofread documents and materials in English and French including policy briefs, concept notes, guidance notes and visibility materials on the Sendai Framework Monitor, DRR&CCA policy coherence and early warning systems.
- Translate from English to French required documents including guidance notes and visibility materials on the Sendai Framework monitoring process and ongoing SA-IO projects.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=178108 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 07, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.undrr.org|