UNDRR Administrative Assistant Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNDRR is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Administrative Assistant position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNDRR.
UNDRR Administrative Assistant Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 15, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 13, 2022.
|UNDRR EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNDRR)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 15, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 13, 2022|
UNDRR Administrative Assistant Jobs 2022
The United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNDRR) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: High school diploma.
- Experience: Minimum 7 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of French is desirable. Knowledge of another UN official language is desirable.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in administrative services, finance, accounting, audit, human resources or related area is required.
- Experience in support functions in international organizations such as the United Nations is desirable.
- Experience working with the travel or consultants’ modules of SAP is desirable.
- Experience providing guidance to staff on human resources rules and regulations is desirable.
- Experience providing support to conferences and large meetings is desirable.
Under the supervision of the Administrative officer (NO-C), the incumbent is responsible for the following duties:
Human Resources Management
- Initiates, reviews, processes and follows-up on actions related to the administration of the unit’s human resource activities, e.g., recruitment of staff and consultants, placement, promotion, relocation, performance appraisal, job classification reviews, separation of staff members, training etc., ensuring consistency in the application of UN rules and procedures.
- Responds to enquiries and provides information and advice to staff regarding their entitlements, administrative procedures, processes and practices, conditions of service, duties and responsibilities, and entitlements under the Staff Rules and Regulations.
- Oversees the maintenance of vacancy announcement files and keeps track of status of vacancy announcements.
- Assists hiring managers with the recruitment of consultants in Inspira and raises shopping carts for consultants and ICs in UMOJA, as per delegated authority; monitor closely consultancy contracts in collaboration with the Resource Planning and Management section in Geneva.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=179086 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 13, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.undrr.org|