UNDP Programme Coordinator Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNDP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Programme Coordinator position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNDP.
UNDP Programme Coordinator Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 19 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 03 May 2022.
|UNDP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||19 April 2022|
|Closing Date||03 May 2022|
UNDP Programme Coordinator Jobs 2022
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: At least 6 years
- Language: Fluency in English is required
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Gender and Development, Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Development Studies, Social Work or related social sciences or development fields
- A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree
- A project/programme management certification would be an added advantage
- At least 6 years of progressively responsible experience working on similar or comparable assignments, with demonstrated knowledge and skills of project management, policy advocacy, UN interagency coordination, knowledge management and coordination of capacity building initiatives.
- Experience working with youth and coordinating, implementing, monitoring and evaluating development programmes and projects is an asset.
- Full command of Microsoft applications, particularly Word, and other relevant software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the overall programme work plan development and implementation according to AGCCI programme documents
- Liaise with the programme partners, to provide support to the African Union Commission, the relevant African Union Member States, ITU, ECA and other partners including the Belgium Embassy in Addis Ababa and other stakeholders to ensure the programme results are achieved in a timely manner and resources are properly managed
- Prepare and present work plans, periodic narrative progress reports and expenditures status reports to UN Women, donors and other relevant partners
- Establish systems for project planning, implementation, and monitoring, in collaboration with programme partners.
- Record and maintain documents on relevant programme activities, issues, and risks.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=106080….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 03 May 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.et.undp.org|