UNDP Programme Associate Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNDP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the Programme Associate position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNDP.
UNDP Programme Associate Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 08 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 21 April 2022.
|UNDP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||08 April 2022|
|Closing Date||21 April 2022|
UNDP Programme Associate Jobs 2022
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: 2 years
- Language: Fluency in English is required.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Contract Duration: 12 Months with possibility of extension
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Social Science field is an asset.
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible experience in administration or programme management/support.
- Experience in working in a computer environment using multiple office software packages;
- Experience in the use of ATLAS is an asset;
- Experience in supporting a team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of programme work plans, budgets and proposals and programme implementation arrangements,
- Assist the programme team in the drafting of Terms of Reference (TOR) , call for proposals(CFP) and Internal Memos and related,
- Support the programme team in tracking use of financial resources, follow up with Implementing Partners (IPs) for timely reporting, review of reports from the same
- Prepare information for the audit of programme and support implementation of audit recommendations,
- Follow up with the team on the regular update of the monthly and quarterly tracking tools,
- Closely work with programme and finance team in ensuring timely fund transfers as per the plans /agreements with Ips,
- Assist the programme team in conducting trainings to key stakeholders and partners,
- Prepare ToR, Concept note, contracts and workshop report for the NP programme
- Support and monitor UN Women’s internal procedures in creating agreements and keeping appropriate recordings and relations with IPs,
- Support and monitor the logistical and administrative execution of the NP Programme activities.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=105911….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 21 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.et.undp.org|