UNDP Programme Analyst Humanitarian Action Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNDP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Programme Analyst Humanitarian Action position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNDP.
UNDP Programme Analyst Humanitarian Action Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on May 07, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by May 12, 2022.
|UNDP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||May 07, 2022|
|Closing Date||May 12, 2022|
|Position||Programme Analyst Humanitarian Action|
UNDP Programme Analyst Humanitarian Action Jobs 2022
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English is required/ Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in social sciences, human rights, gender/women’s studies, international development, or a related field is required
- A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A project/programme management certification would be an added advantage
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible work experience in development programme/project implementation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation, donor reporting and capacity building;
- Experience in the in humanitarian and disaster risk reduction is required
- Experience coordinating and liaising with government agencies and/or donors is an asset.
- Knowledge of results based management is an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Contribute technically to the development of programme strategies in the area of humanitarian action
- Provide substantive inputs to the design and formulation of programme/ project concept notes, proposals and initiatives;
- Identify opportunities, areas for support and intervention related to humanitarian programmes.
Provide substantive technical support to the implementation and management of the humanitarian programme
- Coordinate the development of project workplans, tracking matrix and budget monitoring
- Monitor implementation of humanitarian programme activities and projects;
- Provide technical support to Country offices during call for proposals, procurement processes through reviews and feedback of critical documents
- Review, coordinate and monitor the submission of Country Offices financial and narrative semiannual and annual reports;
- Organize training for UN Women and partners on Results Based Management and monitor implementation.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=106473 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: May 12, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.ke.undp.org|