UNDP Policy Specialist Women’s Political Participation Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNDP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Policy Specialist Women’s Political Participation position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNDP.
UNDP Policy Specialist Women’s Political Participation Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on April 01, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 15, 2022.
|UNDP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||April 01, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 15, 2022|
|Position||Policy Specialist Women’s Political Participation|
UNDP Policy Specialist Women’s Political Participation Jobs 2022
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum 7 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of French and Arabic is an asset.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in political science, gender studies, law, human rights, international relations, or other social science fields is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- At least 7 years progressively responsible experience in developing programmes and advocating for women’s political empowerment and/or gender-responsive, ideally with some experience in developing countries.
- Experience in programmme development, policy research and analysis and resource mobilization.
- Experience working with, and building partnerships with governments, donors, and civil society organizations internationally and in the field.
- Experience working with the UN is an asset.
- Experience working in ESA region is an asset.
Provide policy and programme advice to country offices, specific technical assistance and quality assurance:
- Provide technical support and policy advice to programme/ project managers/ specialists in country offices (COs) to support implementation of thematic programmes, aligned with corporate direction and messaging, including the UN Secretary General Common Agenda, and in compliance with UN System wide policy.
- Oversee the development of regional programming on women’s political participation in collaboration with COs, the Liaison Office in Addis Ababa and the Political Participation team in Headquarters.
- Provide thematic oversight of COs’ corporate planning (incl. development of Strategic Notes and Biannual Work Plans) and annual reporting processes (inc. Annual Report to the Executive Board) ensuring corporate policy coherence (including thematic support to UNSDCF processes as needed).
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=105772 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 15, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.ke.undp.org|