UNDP Policy Specialist Jobs 2022 Kenya: Currently the UNDP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects vacancy for the Policy Specialist position. Now for all Kenyan NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNDP.
UNDP Policy Specialist Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on March 24, 2022. Candidates can apply via online by April 07, 2022.
|UNDP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||March 24, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 07, 2022|
UNDP Policy Specialist Jobs 2022
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Nairobi, Kenya.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum 7 years.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Language: Fluency in English is required, Working knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.
- Duty Station: Nairobi.
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Social Sciences, Political Science, Development, Public Administration, Gender is required
- A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A project/programme management certification would be an added advantage
- At least 7 years of progressively responsible experience in programme management, including programme design, programme coordination, monitoring and evaluation, donor reporting and capacity building.
- Technical experience in Women Peace and Security, preferably with field experience in managing and/or overseeing related programmes, including policy development.
- Experience coordinating and liaising with government agencies and/or donors is an asset.
- Experience in setting priorities, budgets, work plans, participating in programme development and programme writing;
- Experience working in the UN System is an asset;
- Proven experience in leading teams effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Oversee the development of regional and country-level programmes in the area of Women Peace and Security (WPS)
- Oversee the development and implementation of regional programmes and project on WPS
- Provide technical inputs to programme proposals from country offices;
- Provide advice on contextualizing/ localizing programme documents, country strategies, and knowledge products;
- Coordinate monitoring and reporting for WPS in collaboration with programme teams.
- Provide strategic planning support for regional activities and strategies addressing WPS and their incorporation into Regional Strategies and annual work plan.
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=105592 to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: April 07, 2022.
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.ke.undp.org|