UNDP National Consultant WEE Forum Launching Event and Policy Dialogue Jobs 2022 Ethiopia: Currently the UNDP is hiring employees for their upcoming projects Vacancy for the National Consultant WEE Forum Launching Event and Policy Dialogue position. Now for all Ethiopian’s NGO job seekers, it’s a great opportunity to work with UNDP.
UNDP National Consultant WEE Forum Launching Event and Policy Dialogue Jobs 2022 employment advertisement is published on 19 April 2022. Candidates can apply via online by 25 April 2022.
|UNDP EMPLOYMENT ADVERTISEMENT|
|Organization Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Type of Organization||NGO|
|Date Posted||19 April 2022|
|Closing Date||25 April 2022|
|Position||National Consultant WEE Forum Launching Event and Policy Dialogue|
UNDP National Consultant WEE Forum Launching Event and Policy Dialogue Jobs 2022
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) seeks suitable applicants for the position below at the Adama, Ethiopia.
- Employment Type: Full-Time.
- Education: Master’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum 7 years
- Language: Fluency in English is required
- Duty Station: Adama
- Contract Duration: N/A
- Remuneration: As Per Rules.
Other Requirements / Information:
- Master’s degree in development studies, macroeconomics, international relations, gender studies, economics, law, Communication, Sociology, or related field.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in facilitation, training, coaching and mentoring within the relevant topic areas.
- Highly motivated and experienced in coordinating and planning events for international and national level.
- Ability to liaise with and address government, private sector, CSOs, donors and stakeholders in a professional and friendly manner.
- Strong analytical and writing skills with proven skills in policy recommendations and problem identification and solving.
- Excellent administration, supervision, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent teamwork and participatory process skills,
- Excellent analytical and writing skills.
- Experience as lead facilitator in similar assignments.
- Prior experience in the UN system and the region an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan with the team (UN Women, MOWSA, MOLS and Chamber of Commerce) including supporting the team in drafting speeches/talking points,
- Facilitate /Moderate the NWEEF launching event and forum on creating fiscal space,
- Take proceeding of the discussions and presentations; the lead consultant can bring in a person to support him/her in taking note during the meetings,
- Provide report of the event including proceeding and a two-pager policy brief
How to Apply?
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Interested candidates can fill the online application form by visiting official website. Candidates have to visit at https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=106080….. to fill the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The closing date: 25 April 2022
|Employment Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Official Notification Link||www.et.undp.org|